20061005

ecstatic.

Yoo hoo :) Band(sectional) was great despite that fact I was being screamed and yelled at by a pretty fierce red woman today. Lol. Hmmmmm.... I promise never to run across the zebra-crossing swinging a French Horn in my hand. I promise never to get chased by Eden again who was holding on to Jerome's mouthpiece and who was trying to snatch the horn away from me! And I promise to pack up quickly after sectional, kays? But...... I can't promise you that..... I will stop laughing, Seriously, I JUST CAN'T! Unless you make me cry, luh. :( Heh. Man, my section's such a rebel! Matthew and Jerome, you're not forgotten! HAHAHA. Conan's such a lazy bum bum! 'SL?! Why aren't you doing your job?!!?!?!' yells the angry Jade. Hahaha. I still can laugh after getting scolded and chided by her. (Smiles!) No doubt on every practice I will always make Jade angry and then she will end up scolding me. Lol. What to do, I'm a trouble maker, a chatterbox, a nuisance, an irritant, a pest, and your worst nightmare. Hmmm, not so bad, luh. :)) I'm a black meh-meh of the section. Lol.. Had a little early celebration for Mid-Autumn Festival earlier on after band. We missed childhood so much, eh? Litted up paper lanterns, candles and sparklers. :) weeeee. Here's a few eye candies for all!


Candles burn burn.. mmmm, the distorted heart-shape.

Solely lit by me! Just look how pretty they are! It has been a long while since I dally with this old-fashioned/out-dated toy..

They are none other than the Rebellious Hearts! :) Hur hur hur! Bunch of brats.

Shall upload more when I receive more pictures from 'em :)
To end of the day tonight, I decided to post a song I wrote this afternoon before going to band. Had tonnes of inspiration from a book I read, 'Conversation with the fat girl' by Liza Palmer, a few songs I listened recently, my life and love... Yup. This song is called, 'My Right Soul'. Good night everyone! ENJOY!

My Right Soul

It's really good to hear your voice
I only remember your scent and warmth
The day you went away
Pouring crimson into a cup
Cloudy eyes, I'm drowned in tears
I'm still here waiting forever.

If I were to one time
Ask for what I want
As the days go by and by and by
I promise I'll learn not to ask
So I well never get
Shown anything
Or at least anything
That will hurt us again

I get down on my knees and pray
Imagine when the prayers are said
Open my eyes
Everything I wished they didn't change
My right soul, left uncontrolled
Voices still in memory

It's the end, the end, the end
Why you're still here
Why can't we just say goodbye
Noooo, don't want to let this go

..... Sigh.

PS: One last tiny winy bit. THANKS HUH, SU-H.

The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lovers. Tag 4 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their page saying they've been tagged. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.

One. A great sense of humour. What a nightmare if he doesn't make me laugh. And you know, he really has to LAUGH OUT REAL LOUD with me. Heh, you know Jol. :)
Two. I hate shallow people. Don't be too superficial.
Three. Security. I don't like the feeling of being insecured :/
Four. Not too skinny, 'cause I would love to throw you a big fat hug!
Five. Spontaneous! I love surprises!
Six. Sporty! Don't have to be running, I hate to.. Maybe, cycling, blading, swimming...
Seven. Has at least one.. musical talents? Heh, man who plays the drums, guitar, piano or and other musical instruments are such loveliessss :D
Eight. Make me feeeel special, luh! (Blush!!)

Am I too demanding? Lol. Yea. passing it on nowww. Ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home